Thursday, July 21, 2011

That's All Folks

I haven't posted since our group got back. We got back on Tuesday around 3:30. I was glad to be home, as were the rest of the group, but we all wished we could have stayed a little longer. Pioneer Boot Camp this year was an amazing experience. Praise God, souls were saved this year in Oregon, and our entire group got closer to God in one way or another.

We all became a little family while we were there. We also built relationships with the people in the church there. I definately want to go back someday. I want to see how much their church has grown and if the people who got saved while we were there are still serving God.

Pioneer Boot Camp was an awesome experience. I am thankful that we were given the opportunity to go. All of us Pioneer Boot Campers need to keep praying that our fire won't go out and that God will continue to use us wherever we go. I can't wait until next time.

Daniella

No comments: