Sunday, July 17, 2011

No Stand, No Victory

This morning Pastor Maloney preached an amazing and very on time service about how we all need to take a stand. Take a stand against our flesh and the temptations of the world, and also against Satan. Pastor talked about Shadrach, Meshach, and Abendigo and how they all made a stand against King Nebuchadnezzar and his decree to worship a false idol. When they refused and the King ordered them into the furnace, God appeared there with them. Pastor Maloney said that whenever we stand up for what we believe in and against the world and Satan, a dangerous fire will come against us, but God will always be there for us. It was a perfect sermon for me because lately I have been struggling a little bit to stand up for myself but now I know that God will always be with me when the fire comes.

*Taylor*

No comments: